To add an announcement:
- Navigate to Explore and the relevant Data Asset section to select a specific asset.
- Click on the vertical ellipsis icon ⋮ located on the top right and select Announcements.
- Click on Add Announcement.
Add an Announcement
- Enter the following information and click Submit.
- Title of the Announcement
- Start Date
- End Date
Add the Announcement Details
This announcement will be displayed in OpenMetadata during the scheduled time. It will be displayed to all the users who own or follow that particular data asset.
Pro Tip: Create Announcements for deletion, deprecation, and other important changes. Let your team know of a tentative date when these changes will be implemented.
Review all the major and minor changes with version history